How do I revert the firmware back to 6.00?

JamesRonald
JamesRonald Posts: 1
First Anniversary
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I updated my NWA1123-AC PROs to 6.10 which seems to be causing problems how do I revert the firmware back to 6.00? I'm using nebula.

Comments

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @JamesRonald ,
    May I know what's the problem you have after upgrading to the v6.10?
    Would you share the issue symptom for us?
  • MikeB
    MikeB Posts: 1
    First Anniversary First Comment
    All.. I am having problems too with one of my AP which is also a NWA1123-AC..  it is performance is awful since upgrading to latest firmware ... I have to reboot it every morning and mid afternoon.. and throughput is slow
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @MikeB ,
    We got the site information from @Nebula_Bayardo and the issue behavior. We'll check it and update for you as soon as possible.
  • Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @MikeB

I collected the logs from your site and found the channel utilization of 2.4G is high. It seems the current channel is not good enough to use. As you mentioned the performance will be better after rebooting, I thought this might be because the DCS works to scan a better channel to use at that time. Would you like to try to use DCS when you feel the performance does not work as expected? 

Please disable the DCS client aware. Otherwise, it might not change the channel if there is still a station connecting to it.

Thanks.

Joslyn
  • Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @JamesRonald @MikeB

We have released 6.10 p3 which fixed the 2.4g connection issue. Would you like to upgrade the firmware and observe if it is getting better? Please go to Nebula and upgrade the firmware directly.

Joslyn

Nebula Tips & Tricks