LTE4506-M606 Web GUI bugs in cellphone

Options
FreemanJJ
FreemanJJ Posts: 45  Freshman Member
First Anniversary
edited December 2017 in Smart Home Product
Hi, I used my cellphone to log-in LTE4506-M606, I found there are some function missing:
- No Router, Application & System setting pages

- Wi-Fi 5G encryption type was missing

- Can not back to home page, there is no any button to back home and when I back to previous page the GUI swap to log-in page and shows a message box for "someone has logged in". The only way I can do is just press log-out button then re-log-in again to selection other function

#LTE_November

All Replies

• Ansa
    Ansa Posts: 44  Freshman Member
    Options
    You can click desktop version at the bottom of the screen and you can login LTE again. it would show the setting pages
    I could see the page at my side.

-Can not back to home page.
    Please click the close link at the upper of the screen and it would back to the page.
  • FreemanJJ
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,Ansa
    You can click desktop version at the bottom of the screen and you can login LTE again. it would show the setting pages
     => I think you are not get a right answer, infect there are no these functions means not completed Web HUI. that is no sense you said swap to desktop version.

I could see the page at my side.
     =>again, have you check what is I mention? you can see SSID1 or in desktop Webpage for SSID2. the auto encryption is missing.

-Can not back to home page.
    Please click the close link at the upper of the screen and it would back to the page.
     => yes, thanks your information shared, but don't you think how the design can be easy to use for normal users? 
  • Zyxel_Kelly
    Zyxel_Kelly Posts: 40  Freshman Member
    Options
    @FreemanJJ

Thank you for choosing Zyxel product.
    In order to provide you with a better assistance,
    we will contact you through private message to get information,
    please check your message box.
  • FreemanJJ
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I used two Chrome & Samsung default browsers to login web GUI I think the web page are unstable for some functions.
    In Chrome when page into SSID2 that I found Encryption type for "Auto..." was missing, but when re-select encryption mode switch WPA and WPA/WPA2, then the encryption type "Auto...." will pop out on screen. After that the encryption type "Auto..." is always on screen when I change any other pages then back to SSID2. The 2nd time I try by Samsung default browser this type also missing in some time when I selected SSID2 pages.
  • YeK
    YeK Posts: 150  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    Hi FreemanJJ,

I think it’s the same as SSID1, no matter you use NB or other cellphones. Wi-Fi Alliance prohibits TKIP devices under WPA2 mode, but allows it under WPA/WPA2. It’s why you cannot find auto options under WPA2 mode.
  • FreemanJJ
    First Anniversary
    Options
    You haven't explain why this WPA/WPA2 is unstable to show on SSID2 page

Consumer Product Help Center