LTE4506-M606 often occurs disconnection

CHI
CHI Posts: 5  Freshman Member
edited January 2018 in Smart Home Product
Hello, I have to buy LTE4506-M606, now is the use of 3G SIM card, often occurs disconnection, after about 5 to 10 minutes, it will automatically connect up, I do not know what is the situation? Please advise, Thank you!!

#LTE_December

All Replies

• ACO
    ACO Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    @CHI

What's your firmware version of device?
  • CHI
    it is V1.00(ABDO.3)C0
  • MMrr
    MMrr Posts: 31  Freshman Member

@CHI

1. How often does the LTE disconnection happen? Is there any pattern, for example, every hour?

2. Does it help if you configure the Cellular Network Mode (Internet > Internet Status) to “3G Mode”?

3. Please take screenshot of the Internet Status page (internet > Internet Status), as the following image shows.

Please share the general signal level and the Internet Connection Method setting.

4. When the LTE4506 disconnects from the Internet, please go to the Network Selection page (Internet > Network Selection), select the PLMN mode to “Manual” and press “Scan”.

It takes about 1 minute for the LTE4506 to scan the nearby networks.

Please take screenshot of the scan results, and please also identify if any of the scanned networks is your Internet service provider.

• CHI
    @MMrr
              Yesterday, I have set the 3G and manual scanning mode, the beginning of OK, about 2 hours there is a broken! This morning there is still a broken line, disconnected time is not necessarily, LTE4506-M606, about 6 will be linked to This device, thanks
  • CHI
    @ACO
    it is V1.00(ABDO.3)C0
  • MMrr
    MMrr Posts: 31  Freshman Member

@CHI

1. Please take screenshot of the Internet Status page (internet > Internet Status), as the following image shows.

I would like to know the general signal level and the Internet Connection Method setting.

2. When the LTE4506 disconnects from the Internet, please go to the Network Selection page (Internet > Network Selection), select the PLMN mode to “Manual” and press “Scan”.

It takes about 1 minute for the LTE4506 to scan the nearby networks.

Please take screenshot of the scan results, and please also identify if any of the scanned networks is your Internet service provider.

I would like to know whether your 3G service provider is in the scan results when the 3G services disconnect.

3. In your reply, what does “LTE4506-M606, about 6 will be linked to this device” mean?

What does 6 refer to, 6 minutes?

• CHI
    @MMrr :
    Please refer to the attachment file.
  • Zyxel_Kelly
    Zyxel_Kelly Posts: 40  Freshman Member
    @CHI

In order to provide you with a better assistance, 
    we will contact you through private message,
    please check your message box. 

Consumer Product Help Center