2 users setting rights

2»

Comments

• Rob_S
    Rob_S Posts: 9  Freshman Member
    Hello Batou
    Super the video you made.
    But at 2.04 on your video i have trouble access the map Kids.
    So tommorow i would like to reset all the settings and start with clean settings.
    Can you tell me how to start with a clean Zyxel but do not delete the harddisk only all the settings.so a reset.
    Thanks for all the help.

• Rob_S
    I have set the password for Kids to : start
    After opening Users Kids the password is more letters then when i set password to start?
    How is that possible i cannot set password to start ? 
    I also have reset the NAS for 5 seconds and still the same after making the login kids.

• Batou
    Batou Posts: 101  Ally Member
    You have two ways to reset your device:
    1. Go to web GUI > Control Panel > Maintenance > Configuration Backup > Factory Reset.
    2. Press the hardware reset button till you hear 2 beeps and hold 5 seconds, then release the button.
    Through above, it just only reset the configuration and would not earse your data.

Every time you map to Windows, you should check the recent login account has the permission to access the shared folder which you want to map, that is why I showed you in the video to do the command line to clean the login information in windows.
    At the latest of the video, you can use web GUI to check the account can be able to access the correct sholder.
  • Rob_S
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for the help.
    I got it working by moving the films from video to another directory.
    And getting the setting wright for Kids and Parents.
    So thanks for the help on this forum super.

Consumer Product Help Center