Internet speed tests missing

Labessane
Labessane Posts: 3  Freshman Member
edited January 2019 in Multy WiFi System
I have noticed that the Test/Start option is missing from the broadband speed test window. Also, when I go into diagnostics and run the full test option, all of the internet facing tests measure 0/0, but the internal tests are fine. There seems no way to measure internet performance through Multy any more. I have 3 separate external setups and all have the same problem, but run different broadband services. I have tried rebooting my router and Multy at each location, but the problem persists. I can access the internet from all devices via LAN and Wifi and can run a broadband speed checker on my PC with the desired results. I am on the latest firmware and app releases. Has anyone noticed this problem? 

#MultyX_Jan_2019

Comments

• Godzilla13
    Godzilla13 Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    I‘ve setup the MultyX System today and have the same Problems. 

• Gagac
    Gagac Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Same here.
  • Same problem here, it has worked before. 
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    edited January 2019
    @Labessane, @Godzilla13, @Gagac, @Kristian,

Recently, Ookla (Speedtest) server has changed its protocol from http to https to cause Multy X cannot get server list. We are working to modify the configuration file of Speedtest and will release new firmware to fix this issue soon.

Update.
    New firmware and new App has released to fix this issue.
  • Hey, just installed my Multy x system today the 30 januar and i also have the same problems,
  • DaveT
    DaveT Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    Since firmware update speed thro 3 multy’s is significantly lower - anyone know why?  I’ll try restarting them
  • Purene
    Purene Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Same problem here
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    Dear All,

This issue has already fixed on the latest firmware, please kindly upgrade your Multy X and Multy App.

Consumer Product Help Center