VMG3925-B10B V11 and V12 problems

Flockle
Flockle Posts: 13  Freshman Member
edited April 2019 in Smart Home Product
Hi, I have revision 11 firmware on my VMG3925-B10B and find I cannot create a backup of the configuration any reason why this should be? I click on BACKUP and the Zyxel window goes black and I wait and nothing happens and the only thing that works is logging out.

Also, updating to revision 12 updates and functions, but I see a new GUI and and discover it wont accept my user name or password to log in to admin. Has anyone else found this? Of course because I cant create a backup in V12 so I have to re-enter the configuration manually.

TNX

#CPE_Mar_2019

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary
    Answer ✓
    Hi Flockle,

In order to provide you with a better assistance, we contacted you through private message to get more information, please check your message box.

All Replies

• Hikari
    Hikari Posts: 99
    First Comment
    Hi Flockle

When you use V11 FW cannot backup configuration problem, what browser did you use? I want to test out problem in my side also.
  • Flockle
    Hi, I used Firefox and also tried IE.
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary
    Answer ✓
    Hi Flockle,

In order to provide you with a better assistance, we contacted you through private message to get more information, please check your message box.

• Flockle
    Hi, thanks, matter resolved in the interim, thank you very much. Great service.

Consumer Product Help Center