USG 110 - clear port statistics

Options
AWUSupport
AWUSupport Posts: 43  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited April 2021 in Security
Does anyone know the CLI command to clear port statistics - in our case Ethernet Port5?

I think it along the lines of interface reset however cannot get the correct syntax.

Comments

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    @AWUSupport
    The Port statistics can not be reset or clean via CLI, however, the statistics can be reset after you plug network cable out and plug it in.
    Charlie
  • AWUSupport
    Options
    Charlie,

Can you review this snip from a CLI Reference Guide - seems to suggest it can be done however I am uncertain as to correct syntax.
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    @AWUSupport
    It seems there is miscommunication:). Initial request is "clear port statistics ", so I informed you need to plug network cable out-in.
    (physical Port and Interface are different. One port can be separated to numbers of interface )

Yes, we can do rest interface via CLI. Please check as below.
    Enter "show interface summary all status" to check all interface status, and enter "interface reset wan1" to reset wan1 interface.

Charlie

• AWUSupport
    Options
    That is true, clear port statistics is what we were after however we were hoping if all interfaces were cleared then maybe this would clears the port used by those interfaces. Seems our hopes were in vain. Thanks for your help. 

Security Highlight