Camer won't connect

2»

All Replies

• timgiwo
    timgiwo Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    I am having this exact problem as well!  Is the firmware available on your download site?  I'm currently running V1.00(ABFE.2)C0
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    edited July 2018
    @timgiwo,
    I have sent you the firmware link of GS1200-5HP via private message. Please kindly check your message box. :)
  • Bjoern
    Bjoern Posts: 1
    Hey, I have same / similar issue. I have a GS1200-8 and the link is not coming up or sometimes it comes up as 10Mbit/s which is not correct, it is 100Mbit/s. With my older Netgear it works stable on 100Mbit/s. I'm on Fireware V1.00(ABFE.4)C0. Could you provide the special Firmware you mentioned above? Or what can I do to get the link up stable at 100Mbit/s ?

Thanks and kind regards,
    Bjoern
  • Zyxel_Steven
    @Bjoern,
    I have contacted you via private message. Please kindly check your message box.
  • Tiberius747
    Tiberius747 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Hello, i'm having the same issue with amcrest POE Cameras and the gs1200-5hp.
  • Tiberius747
    Tiberius747 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Looks like i was trying to install the V2 firmware, i found the correct firmware for the V1 and updated it. . . But i still cant connect to any POE cameras connected to the switch. It seems like there might be some other firmware update people are getting through PM.

If i could get it, that would be great... if not . i'm going to have to go buy a new switch !

Thanks !
  • Zyxel_Steven

Consumer Product Help Center