unable to get a log in to get the multi wi fi to my phone

Roku
Roku Posts: 5  Freshman Member
edited July 2020 in Multy WiFi System
can somebody please help as I am unable to get my main phone a samsung to connect to the multi wi fi as no log in will work

#Multy_June_2020

All Replies

• Roku
    Can you please answer my query without this multi on my phone and my wife work lap top it will be going back. There will then be a very poor rating put on Amazon.  It appears its only ios products that  can connect to a multi. 
  • Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Dear Sir,

Please provide more information about your issue.
    1. What is the model of the Multy? Multy X, Multy Plus, or Multy U?
    2. Do you mean that your Samsung phone cannot connect to the wifi SSID of Multy, but other Android phone, iphone or laptop can?
    3. Does your phone able to scan the Multy SSID? 
    4. What is the model of your phone?
    5. What is your Network Topology?
    5. Please try to reset the wifi cache on your phone and connect it again.
    6. Have you tried to reboot the Multy, or place your phone close to the Multy?
    7. What is the behavior when tried to connect the Multy SSID with your phone, pleas provide the video of your phone.

Best Regards,
    Eric

• Roku
    Hi I have the Multi X Wsq50
     I go to my internet settings press on the virgin internet and other I ternet sources pop up. Multi_CAA8 Comes up press on it and my I phone 7 and my mac book pro connect instantly. Do this with my Samsung note 10 or my wifes work lap a Lenova think pad and it will not connect but ask for a password. I have tried many but without success. 

• Roku
    Can somebody please answer my query? 
  • JamesL
    JamesL Posts: 38
    First Comment
    edited July 2020
    I think the Macbook and the iPhone share the password of Multy wifi, so your Macbook can connects to the Multy.

Have you try to change the password of your Multy on Multy App?
  • Roku
    Its nothing to do with the I phone or macbook. It's the Samsung and Lenovo laptop that will not connect as no password will let me in. I have tried several passwords but it says wrong one  each time please do not wait a week before I get a reply.  . 
  • Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    edited July 2020
    @Roku ,

You can reconnect your device to Multy after clear your wifi settings on the phone or the laptop.

Please access to Multy App >> WiFi settings.
    You can view the password here.
    Or you can click edit to change the password and the SSID of the Multy wifi.

Best Regards,
    Eric

Consumer Product Help Center