NSA325V2 stopped streaming after disc filled up

Jonazap
Jonazap Posts: 6  Freshman Member
edited July 2020 in Personal Cloud Storage
The CPU always runs at 100% and seems to be doing some disc writing all the time. Anyway if filled up one day and then stopped streaming to my various audio devices. I removed some files to allow 11% space but it still didn't restart. The Logitech Media server still is available but not the usual NSA325V2 which I assume is the twonky server. If using the Logitech all the files can be seen but come up with server error when try to play. Latest firmware up to date. 
Any help would be appreciated as I can no longer use several devices. 
Many thanks

#NAS_July_2020

All Replies

• Kim
    Kim Posts: 37  Freshman Member
    Have you checked the CPU usage? Can twonky server play the files?
  • Jonazap
    Thanks for coming back. With only Twonky enabled and the other servers (iTunes and LMS) turned off, Twonky is running on the CPU. Assuming that is what was working before and providing an alternative network server to the LMS, it was playing the files fine before.
  • Kim
    Kim Posts: 37  Freshman Member
    What if turn off Twonky server will CPU still busy?
  • Jonazap
    Hi Kim. Thanks again for reply.
    I have tried turning off all the media servers and the CPU runs at 1%. If I turn on just one server, e.g. Twonky or iTunes it runs at 100% each time. I tried following the instructions on this post below in case the latest upgrade was causing the problem, but I can't get access to the relevant folders - just get the media shared ones. I can get into the twonkyserver.ini file by logging onto the box in root and can VI the file but it just displays rubbish (mostly @ ).  

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360000661479-Twonky-does-not-show-any-files-after-firmware-update  
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,598  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    can VI the file but it just displays rubbish (mostly @ ). 
    It uses 16 bit wide characters, which is not supported by poor little vi. If you are using ssh, you can use an scp client (like WinSCP) to get that file and edit it externally.
  • Jonazap
    Thanks Mijzelf. Yes the article says to use WinSCP but as I said, I can't get to the directories I need, only the shared ones. Anyway this might not work anyway. Still a mystery... 
  • Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Maybe it is busy syncing the file with NAS since you have done some adjustment. It need some times to handle it I think.
  • Jonazap
    Hi Dexter
    Thanhks for your comment. Unfortunately no change after leaving for a couple of days. There is still no entry in my Marantz network receiver for the NSA325V2 that I used to get, only the Logitech Media Server and when you look at all the files on there and try to play them they just come up server error....
  • Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    What is the error code? Have you tried to reboot NAS?
  • Jonazap
    On the Marantz it says 'server error' when I try to play the files (no error codes) on the Logitech Media Server. I have rebooted the NAS several times.

Consumer Product Help Center