Multy X - Slow Internet Connection

Options
Jaster6775
Jaster6775 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited July 2020 in Multy WiFi System
Hi, 

I'm using a three multy X system in Bridge Mode.
My Internet is connected via a Netgear Router with 1gbit duplex. Devices connected to the router via LAN do get the full gbit.
The Main AP is also connected via LAN to the Router, but can't acive more than ~90mbit down and about ~100up. I checked multiple cables and ports - any other device is able to acive around 1gbit duplex, the multi can't. What can I do!?

#Multy_Jul_2020

All Replies

• Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Dear Sir,

1. Please provide your Network Topology.
    2. How do you check the speed rate on the Multy?
    3. Seems your device is limited to 100M link rate.
    Please check the link rate of your PC when it connects to the LAN port of Multy. is it 

Best Regards,
    Eric
  • Jaster6775
    Jaster6775 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    Hi Eric,
    1. As described: Router (Netgear) -> LAN to Multy (Gbit) -> LAN/WLAN Devices connected 
    2. Using the Multy App and Speedtest on the devices. The Multi app returns the speeds I mentioned. The Speedtest are slightly slower (as expected).
    3. Any other device uses 1gbit.
  • Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Dear Sir,

1. You can check the Ethernet connection status from Multy App, it can provide the information about 1G and 100M connection on your Multy. Can you provide the screenshot of the page?
     https://kb.zyxel.com/KB/searchArticle!viewDetail.action?articleOid=017637&lang=EN
    2. Please connect a PC to the LAN of Multy, and run the speedtest on speedtest.net website to verify the speed, will the result still the same around 100M?
    3. Please send Feedback from your Multy App, we can check the feedback log to clarify your issue.

Best Regards,
    Eric

Consumer Product Help Center