Multy U nodes stops working sporadically

Bjced
Bjced Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited August 2020 in Multy WiFi System
Hi. I have three Multy U nodes in daisy chain configuration in  my house (topology: ArcherC9 Router->MultyU#1->MultyU#2->MultyU#3, bridged the Multy's). This setup works fine after first setup but within 48 hours the second Multy U node will stop responding (red blink and app says it might not have power).
At this point I need to restart the first Multy U node (restarting the second does not help) and everything will be fine again for 24-48 hours. After this the whole sequence will repeat itself.

Looking at logs from the rest of my system I cannot really see any issues, so I'm at a loss on what to do with this problem. And since I have not found any real way of getting logs out the app or the devices I have a hard time troubleshooting this. Any help would be appreciated, if this continues with no solution in sight I will probably have to start looking for a alternate solution, which would be a shame since I like the performance of the Multy U's when they are up and running.

#Multy_Aug_2020

All Replies

• Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Dear Sir,

Please send feedback on your Multy App, and we can check the log to clarify your issue.

Best Regards,
    Eric
  • Bjced
    Bjced Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    edited August 2020
    Do I need to do it exactly when the problem occurs, or do you think your logs stretch back far enough that it makes sense to do it like now (24 hours or so after the latest outage) ?
    (Edit: Sent you a email with logs referring to this question, also attached the log here)
  • Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Dear Sir,

Thanks for the feedback,  we have received your log file, and we will check your log and we contact you via email.
    And it will be helpful if you can provide the log while the issue happened.

Best Regards,
    Eric

Consumer Product Help Center