Do I need to pay for Twonky Media Server

Options
ChrisL
ChrisL Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Personal Cloud Storage
I have a home setup which uses a NAS326 with the supplied Twonky Media server on it  to allow me to to play the music stored on the NAS throughout my house and I have been paying a minimal amount to Twonky for this facility. As I am only using my NAS for this facility do I need to pay Twonky? or am I wasting my money? My P.C. is running Windows 10 so I am not able to access Twonky any more on it. Has anyone any suggestions, polite only please..     

#NAS_Sep_2019

All Replies

• Edwardc
    Edwardc Posts: 55  Ally Member
    Options
    Using NAS326, you don't pay to Twonky.
    What kind of the problem you encountered?

And can you explain more detail about "My P.C. is running Windows 10 so I am not able to access Twonky any more on it."? Is there any screenshots?
  • EichmannCharity
    Options

You need to set two controls in the Dashboard:

1. Use the Shares|Public|Share Profile|Media Serving control in the Dashboard to enable media serving on the Public share (or whichever share(s) you have stored your media on).

2. Use the Settings|Media|DLNA Media Server|Media Streaming control in the Dashboard to turn on the Twonky Media Server.

The Twonky server will now start scanning for media klingeltöne kostenlos, and build its database.

• EichmannCharity
    Options
    No. You don't have to pay for it

Consumer Product Help Center