Problem with Access Point WAP3205 v3

Buongiorno, ho un problema con un'access point WAP3205 v3. Ho notato che non salva la data e l'orario. Purtroppo per questo problema non naviga in internet. Questo è il terzo AP che ha lo stesso problema.
Sono io che sbaglio qualcosa? la prima cosa che imposto è la data e orario, poi imposto il AP come Client Mode.
Qualcuno ha avuto questo problema?
Grazie

Hello, I have a problem with a WAP3205 v3 access point. I noticed that it doesn't save the date and time. Unfortunately for this problem he does not surf the internet. This is the third AP that has the same problem. Am I doing something wrong? the first thing I set is the date and time, then I set the AP as Client Mode. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks

All Replies

• Mel
    Mel Posts: 83  Ally Member
    How do you know the device do not save the date and time?
    Is it possible the client do not get the IP address from root router?
    Does the device work normal before? Have you done any change on the settings?
    You can check the root router and if there is the new firmware, then upgrade it and try again, also you can check WAP3205's firmware to make sure the firmware is latest version.
    If the problem is still exist, then you may need to reset them to try again.

• io ho lo stesso problema. Tutto aggiornato. Resettato.. ma nulla. non mantiene l'orario preimpostato.

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Before update to ABDM.5

After update to ABDM.5

No option for configure NTP source into advanced configuration mode.
    No way to schedule Wireless time management in these conditions.
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @mMontana  @Panatronic

We currently don't have a plan to implement this feature on this model. We will take your suggestions into our future product evaluation.
  • mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    edited June 2022
    AKA the wireless schedule feature is not at all usable and it won't be.

Consumer Product Help Center