"Multiple Wifi detected" - error message

Options
I'm trying to setup my Multy U, but when trying to setup the main unit I get the above error message, and setup can't move on. I've tried everything. Reset the network settings on the phone, reset the router settings... What could be the problem? There are no other wi-fi points in the house.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,062  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @prtdiag

When the error message pop-up, it means the mobile could not detect the root Multy wifi,
    Please switch the wifi to the SSID provided by the root multy device when doing the installation.
    If the problem still exists, please send us the feedback on the Multy APP.

Best regards,
    Jerry
  • Sandra
    Sandra Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    prtdiag said:
    I'm trying to setup my Multy U, but when trying to setup the main unit I get the above error message, and setup can't move on. I've tried everything. Reset the network settings on the phone, reset the router settings... What could be the problem? There are no other wi-fi points in the house.
    If the Internet runs normally on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet cannot run on other devices, the problem is likely to be the router or the Internet connection itself. ...Turn on the modem, and turn on the router in a minute.
  • Sandra
    Options
    prtdiag said:
    If the Internet runs normally on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet cannot run on other devices, the problem is likely to be the router or the Internet connection itself. ...Turn on the modem, and turn on the router in a minute.

Consumer Product Help Center