Install Calibre

hobbygirl
hobbygirl Posts: 13  Freshman Member
First Anniversary First Comment
Good morning. I hope someone here can help. I install the MetaRepository and was able to browse all apps. I am trying to install CalibreCOPS. When I click install, the overlay screen comes up and the circle rotates, but the software never installs. I end up having to reboot the NAS326. Can someone possibly lead me to what I am doing wrong?

Accepted Solution

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,598  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Your MetaRepository is configured wrongly. It doesn't get the repo of the 326, but that of the 310.  CalibreCOPS is dependent on PHP-MySQL-phpMyAdmin, and the PHP-MySQL-phpMyAdmin of the 326 is not available. That might cause the trouble.
    In the MR webpage, change the 'ftp://ftp2.zyxel.com/NSA310/4.40/zypkg/' line in

There is a space between '+' and 'ZyXEL'. MR will replace the '+' by, in your case, '/NAS326/zypkg/5.21'
    When you changed the line, remove the content of \\admin\zy-pkgs\MetaRepository\ before updating the list again.

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Can you provide the logfiles in \\admin\zy-pkgs\MetaRepository\ ? There whould be 2. On of the latest attempt to update the repository content, and one containing the attempt to provide the last package installation.
  • hobbygirl
    Sorry. This message went to my junk folder. I found one .log file and it is zypkg.log. What is the name of the other one?
  • hobbygirl
    Nevermind. I found the other one. Here they are.
  • hobbygirl
    This is all I get when I click on CalibreCOPS.
  • Mijzelf
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Your MetaRepository is configured wrongly. It doesn't get the repo of the 326, but that of the 310.  CalibreCOPS is dependent on PHP-MySQL-phpMyAdmin, and the PHP-MySQL-phpMyAdmin of the 326 is not available. That might cause the trouble.
    In the MR webpage, change the 'ftp://ftp2.zyxel.com/NSA310/4.40/zypkg/' line in

There is a space between '+' and 'ZyXEL'. MR will replace the '+' by, in your case, '/NAS326/zypkg/5.21'
    When you changed the line, remove the content of \\admin\zy-pkgs\MetaRepository\ before updating the list again.

• hobbygirl
    Thank you. That was it. :)

Consumer Product Help Center