New SIM not working in LTE3202-M430

2»

All Replies

• Hi Lukáš, 
    Thanks for the response. As you indicated, we will have to wait for the next FW update for this change.

It will be nice if Zyxel could provide a road map of when this is expected. @Zyxel_Tobias , do you have any visibility on this? 

Sincerely, 
    Kingsley 
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi there,

we will look into your both request and come back to you on that topic in 1-2 weeks.

Stay tuned.

Kind Regards,

Tobias
  • Hi Lukáš, 
    Thanks for the response. As you indicated, we will have to wait for the next FW update for this change.

It will be nice if Zyxel could provide a road map of when this is expected. @Zyxel_Tobias , do you have any visibility on this? 

Sincerely, 
    Kingsley 
  • Hi Lukáš, 

It will be nice if Zyxel could provide a road map of when this is expected.@ Tobias, do you have any visibility on this? 

Sincerely, 
    Kingsley 
  • zel_uk
    zel_uk Posts: 12  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @kaboagye,

I was searching the internet for some indications of the date of release (I'm really desperate for Cell Locking, lol) and I found this page that shows the third version (V1.00(ABRA.3)C0) of FW for LTE7480 and that it is planned for Q2 2021. Maybe we will get an ABRA.2 version too and that could be soon. We will see.

@Zyxel_Tobias are you able to confirm this? 

Many thanks!

Kind regards,
    Lukáš Zeman
  • Thanks, @Zyxel_Tobias. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • HeMan
    HeMan Posts: 1
    Hello

I have the same problem. My new SIM-Card don't work with my LTE3202-M430. The current installed firmware is V 1.00(ABNH.2)C0.
    Is the a new firmware available and how can I get it?

• kuana
    kuana Posts: 1
    Hi @zel_UK

Thank fpr your help. That worked for me!

Consumer Product Help Center