[NEBULA] Meaning of the Organization overview page

RUnglaube
RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi, I'm still a "freshman" experiencing your product and got some questions. In the Organization Overview page, why does the system show my two sites as red color status? and also, what's the meaning of site-health bar? I noticed my two sites' site-health are shown with an orange color and it tells "online time = 50%~75%"?
"You will never walk along"

Comments

• Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    edited February 2017
    Hey there RUnglaube,
    The site status will show red if any device is off-line in the site, and the health bar tells you how many percent of device are online during this period which in your case, it means you have 50~70% of total devices online during this period.

You can refer to this FAQ for more detailed description of site status and site-health.
  • RUnglaube
    when you say "during this period" are you referring to what FAQ mentions as "last day"? and does "last day" means, for example, the data from yesterday (monday)?
  • Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    edited February 2017
    Period means the time interval shown on your site-health bar when you move your cursor on top of it. like this for example mdf1zcv2h47a.png
    Last day is for the site usage, it refers to the past 24hrs from current time.
  • RUnglaube
    got it! Thanks for your explanation :smile:

Nebula Tips & Tricks