1 Customer - 2 Physically Separate Networks - Same Location

Options
ivessm
ivessm Posts: 45  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Nebula question here: 1 Customer - 2 Physically Separate Networks - Same Location.

I'm wondering how Nebula handles this or am I overthinking it?

Basically we will have 2 top level routers with various switches and access points under the separate physical and logical networks. If Nebula keeps everything linier under a single account & site will it be able to keep both of these networks separate -OR- should I put them under the same Organization BUT 2 different site names for simplicity and my peace of mind?

Basically the top most question here is: Is Nebula built to handle multiple top level routers within a single site -or- is it built assuming that you will only have a single top level router at each site?

Of course, I could be overthinking this...

Thanks.

-stew

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ivessm ,

Thanks for your interested in Zyxel Nebula.

Based on your description, you have 2 separated network in the same location,as you mention "should I put them under the same Organization BUT 2 different site", we also recommend you to use 1 Organization and 2 sites to manage your network and each site place one router. 

Let me know if there is any concern.
    Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ivessm ,

Thanks for your interested in Zyxel Nebula.

Based on your description, you have 2 separated network in the same location,as you mention "should I put them under the same Organization BUT 2 different site", we also recommend you to use 1 Organization and 2 sites to manage your network and each site place one router. 

Let me know if there is any concern.
    Adam

Nebula Tips & Tricks