Multy X - Android 11

MIBSWE
MIBSWE Posts: 33  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
Hi,

Has anyone complained of any phones not being able to connect to Multy X 5Ghz wireless? Since my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 was updated to Android 11, I sometimes notice that I have a 4G connection instead of my internal 5Ghz wireless network. The only way to reconnect is to restart my phone and then it is fine for a day or so. It can still see the 2.4GHz wireless network & I can connect to it, but unable to see the 5G wireless. No other devices are experiencing this issue. 

I have 3 Multy X devices in my home. Occasionally when I lose connection to the 5Ghz network and try to connect to it, I can see it in my wireless list. I connect to it but it either tells me it can't authenticate or tries to connect and then doesn't without an error message. Any ideas?

Regards,
MIB

All Replies

• Pixel
    Pixel Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Hi,
    I have Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, when the screen locked and unlocked again, I'm able to use 5G wifi on my phone, maybe there is some special behavior on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

• MIBSWE
    @ Pixel Unfortunately, that makes no difference. Have just upgraded to the latest firmware on the Multy X. We'll see if that makes any difference. 
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,026  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @MIBSWE,

Since other devices could connect to SSID without problem, maybe you can ask Samsung is there any specific behavior on the mobile.
  • MIBSWE
    Hi @MIBSWE,

Since other devices could connect to SSID without problem, maybe you can ask Samsung is there any specific behavior on the mobile.
    I have done that and waiting for an answer. I just wanted to see if anybody on here had a similar experience with Android 11 with losing connection to 5Ghz connections. Thanks.

Consumer Product Help Center