WAX610d unreachable, LED status not described in manual

Options
MortenKnak
MortenKnak Posts: 3
First Anniversary Friend Collector
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
Within my local site, I have a number of WAX610d. At first all were fully functional, but after 48 hours, I lost connection with one. After having tried rebooting and resetting, I still get the same LED-cycle: 10 seconds Green, 20 seconds Amber, 90 seconds Green/Amber 1s/1s blinking.
What does the LED cycle mean, and is there a trick to overcome this state, or is it a warranty matter?

Looking forward to hearing any thoughts - regarding this...

/Morten

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi @MortenKnak

Need your help to provide some information.
    1. Can you help to confirm if the AP got enough power to work? 
    2. Did the AP get IP address successfully?

Please change the power source and observe if the AP can bootup succesfully or not.
    Just let me know the result.
    Thanks.

Joslyn
  • MortenKnak
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Joslyn , thanks for replying.

Regarding the power,  it consumes 2.9 watts, it is connected to a GS1920-24HP, port is enabled.
    I have a suspicion that the network interface is the issue, since the switch only delivers the power?
    Thus - off course - it does not receive an IP. I have had it connected locally to another poe-switch, but the result is similar: powered up, but no connection/IP, and the mentioned LED cycle.

/Morten
  • Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @MortenKnak

Please connect the AP to the network and use ZON to scan if the AP is alive or not.
    https://www.zyxel.com/products_services/Zyxel-ONE-Network-Utility-ZON-Utility/ 
    If the DHCP is fine but AP still cannot be reached, we suggest to send the AP back to RMA.
    You can contact with your reseller or let me know your country. I will provide the local support to you.

Joslyn
  • MortenKnak
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Joslyn, thanks again.

I will go with the RMA-option with my reseller, as the NIC does not respond.

/Morten