Iphone App Stuck on Loading Screen

VixGlen
VixGlen Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I have downloaded the nebula iphone app, which I used to setup a new access point but once the app was closed it has since been stuck on the loading screen with the exception of last night when it logged on but this morning we are back to the loading screen.
I have an Iphone 11 64GB Model Number MWLT2B/A software version 13.5.1

Comments

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2020
    Hi @VixGlen,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!
    I've made a test using same IPhone 11, IOS version 13.5.1 and the performance is good. 
    When the issue happen again, could you provide your organization name, also activate Zyxel support? (located at HELP > Support request on NCC web portal) and specific timestamp of the issue occurs.
    I would like to check on it.

Thanks.
    Jonas
    Jonas,
  • VixGlen
    First Comment
    Hi Jonas,
    The App on the Iphone is continually stuck at loading screen, I can not progress any further.
    The only way I can get the Iphone App on is to delete it from my phone and re-install it. The Organization I am using is VixsoftHome. I only have an access point connected up at the moment

Thanks
    Glen
  • Zyxel_Jonas
    edited August 2020
    Hi @VixGlen,

Appreciate for the privilege.
    I've done some test in my local LAB using your site and same IOS version, but the issue didn't occur.
    Recorded video as link below:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XAzsld_FrD1yp9NIH0vHnpv5e6DpQhkZ/view?usp=sharing

If the issue happened again, please help to list down the specific time and procedure.
    So we could duplicate and verify through our system.

Thanks
    Jonas,
    Jonas,
  • VixGlen
    First Comment
    Hi Jonas,
    I have watched the video and yes it works but on my phone it doesn't, this is all I see on my phone.
    This was today when I looked.
  • yurirose
    yurirose Posts: 1
    You can try these ways: force close the app and the device; try to update the device system or use an iOS repair tool to fix the loading screen issue.
  • Zyxel_Jonas
    Hello @VixGlen,

Just would like to update the conclusion for this post.
    After upgrading Nebula APP version to V2.5.0, the problem is resolved.

Jonas,
    Jonas,

Nebula Tips & Tricks