impossible to add a device in my Nebula organisation

Options
Godinne
Godinne Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2021 in Nebula
Hello
I bought NWA1123 ACv3 Access Points from Amazon.
I am trying to add them to my current installation 3 x NWA5123-ACHD.
But Nebula does not accept, I have a message that says there is no valid license for this device.
See picture

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Godinne,

Thanks for your information.

The message tells you that your organization lacks of Pro/Plus license, it does not affect you to add your NWA5123-AC HD to your organization. After selecting "Acknowledge", you should be able to add your APs to the organization.

However, when you add these APs without enough license in your organization, it will be into grace period status for 15 days. If you still do not have enough license after 15 days, your organization will be back to base organization. 

Let me know if there is any concern.
    Adam
  • Zyxel_Adam
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Godinne

Thanks for your reply.

May you provide me your organization name and enable Zyxel support at HELP > Support request page so that I will have privilege to your organization for checking license.

What's the difference between PRO Organisation and Base pack ?????
    In short, PRO organization is able to use advanced features (with diamond icon).
    However, BASE organization is unable to enable those advanced features (with diamond icon).

Switch features, for example:

Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Godinne,

Thanks for your information.

The message tells you that your organization lacks of Pro/Plus license, it does not affect you to add your NWA5123-AC HD to your organization. After selecting "Acknowledge", you should be able to add your APs to the organization.

However, when you add these APs without enough license in your organization, it will be into grace period status for 15 days. If you still do not have enough license after 15 days, your organization will be back to base organization. 

Adam
  • Godinne
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Zyxel_Adam

I don't understand, because i allready have 3 PA in my organistation (3x NWA5123-AC HD) and i never have to buy a license for them ????

Now i have send back to Amazon my 3x NWA1123 ACv2 and i have received in place 3x NWA1123 AC HD

But i have the same problem for the license. But i was able to add my new AP in my organisation, and in fatc,nébula say "

Your organization is in the grace period because the devices have either no license or a lower-tier license. It will be downgraded to Base Pack in 15 days.  Fix now!"

• Zyxel_Adam
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Godinne

Thanks for your reply.

May you provide me your organization name and enable Zyxel support at HELP > Support request page so that I will have privilege to your organization for checking license.

What's the difference between PRO Organisation and Base pack ?????
    In short, PRO organization is able to use advanced features (with diamond icon).
    However, BASE organization is unable to enable those advanced features (with diamond icon).

Switch features, for example:

Adam
  • Godinne
    Options
    Zyxel_Adam

My organisation is "Collège Godinne-Burnot" and it's done i have the support request activated

Bàv

• Zyxel_Adam
    Options
    @Godinne

Thanks for your reply.

After checking your license status, you did have licenses on 3 APs, please check it on License & Inventory > Device tab

However, NWA_04 has no Nebula Pro license, so it shows N/A in license info section.
    This is the main factor that NCC shows the tab messages to inform you, since NWA_04 lacks of license.

Adam

Nebula Tips & Tricks