Scheduled maintenance for 1 sites in organization xx

linkworkx
linkworkx Posts: 5
Today (28.06.2021) we got a notification for an upgrade to the most current firmware.

"Site "Home" will be upgraded on January 10 2022 02:00 AM UTC +2, DST."

So Whaat??

Greatings,

All Replies

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    @linkworkx
    Is there any switch in your organization, since Nebula will schedule the upgrade time for your site as the following screenshot, in site-wide>firmware management, however you can still reschedule it to the time as your preferred.

Chris
  • linkworkx
    Thanks Chris, but it's not 6 months until next Monday
  • Zyxel_Chris
    @linkworkx
    Can you activate access privilege in Nebula, Help>support request page, then I can check with your setting, also provide your org. name to me.
    Chris
  • linkworkx
    support access is enabled. Do you need my nebula account?
  • Zyxel_Chris
    @linkworkx
    The global upgrade schedule is on 2022- Jan. 8th (Saturday) since you have set on Monday therefore the upgrade time in this site is on 2022-Jan. 10th.
    If you want the switch upgrade earlier, then please use the reschedule upgrade time as the following screenshot.

Chris
  • linkworkx
    Then the upgrade time (see screenshot of post 405) is not weekly, but the first day of the year, right?
  • Zyxel_Chris
    @linkworkx
    It's not the first day of the year, the upgrade time is depends on global upgrade time.
    For instance if global upgrade time is 8/12 (Monday) and have set the upgrade time as Sunday, then will receive the notification mail that site will upgrade at 8/18 (Sunday)
    Chris
  • linkworkx
    But if I can't set anything globally and can't view it because I don't have access due to a missing license, then the global setting can't simply overwrite the site setting, can it?
  • Zyxel_Chris
    @linkworkx
    be aware that even you don't have the license you can still use the "reschedule" and "Upgrade time" these 2 parts are still free, it is site based, which means you cannot specify the different devices to upgrade in different time.

Chris

Nebula Tips & Tricks