Bundle Pro Licenc activation

baldrian
baldrian Posts: 4
First Anniversary
Hello i have bought an WAC6552D-S as i add this Device to my Organisation and Side i have seen that there is an Pro Licence in this Bundel. Know i try to acvtivate this licence but i didn´t see an point where i can do this.
Can you please help me in this case.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @baldrian,

Thanks for your help.

I have checked your organization and there is only WAC6552D-S having license, other APs and Switch don't have license.
    As I mentioned, your organization need to have enough license for all devices to upgrade to Pro Pack and activate license.

Please register and assign NCC Pro license for your other Nebula devices.

Hope it helps.
    Jason

All Replies

• baldrian
    First Anniversary
    Has no one an idea how i can activate this Licence?
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi @baldrian,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

If your organization has enough license to upgrade to Pro Pack, you may go to Organization-wide > Configure > License & inventory > Overview to upgrade.
    After upgrading, the license will activate.
    If there is still having problem, please help to enable Zyxel Support at Help > Support request page and share your organization name, so we can access to check.

Thanks.
    Jason
  • baldrian
    First Anniversary
    Hallo Jason, thank you for your help. I have activated the invite. My Organisation Name is Schloss. 
    Best Regards.
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Answer ✓
    Hi @baldrian,

Thanks for your help.

I have checked your organization and there is only WAC6552D-S having license, other APs and Switch don't have license.
    As I mentioned, your organization need to have enough license for all devices to upgrade to Pro Pack and activate license.

Please register and assign NCC Pro license for your other Nebula devices.

Hope it helps.
    Jason
  • baldrian
    First Anniversary
    Hello Jason, Thanks for your help, So it means i need an Licence for every device and not one licence for all devices. It was my missunderstood. 
    What for an Licence can i buy that i can administrate all devices with all features?

Kind regards
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi @baldrian,

For AP and Switch, you need to buy NCC Pro Pack license to have full feature.
    You may refer to the following link to understand difference between license Packs and our License 2.0 overview.
    Nebula Control Center NCC - Subscribe Nebula | Zyxel 
    Nebula License 2.0 Overview | Zyxel

Hope it helps.
    Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks