How to activate licences?

Options
labspace
labspace Posts: 2
So in April I purchased those nebula licences. But how can I activate them? I've been trying for months and fail to see how i could "activate" a license, which is the only thing that is to be found in the forums, that seems to be done. But how?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @labspace,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

For activating license in your organization, you should confirm if all your devices in this organization have at least one license.  Once your organization fits this condition, there is a "Upgrade now" will be presented in License & Inventory > Overview page.

Adam
  • labspace
    labspace Posts: 2
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi Adam, thanks for replying. The "organization" is my home and i have obtained a license for every Zyxel device. As is visible in my previous screenshot, there are three "plus pack" licenses for the AP's and one "professional licence" for the switch.

Something seems not to be working as expected though. When accessing "License & inventory" via organization, i fail to see the "upgrade now"-button and one device seems not to have a assigned license at all.

See attached screen.

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @labspace,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you help me to enable Zyxel support at HELP > Support request page and provide me your organization name so that I will have privilege of your organization to check license status.

Adam

Nebula Tips & Tricks