License Nebula

Evert
Evert Posts: 1
First Anniversary
edited August 2022 in Service & License
Hi, 

I received a mail that my license to Nebula is almost ending.
I do have a couple of questions:
* Does my access point still work if i do not renew the license?
* It's not very clear to me how to get a new license, should i go to: https://marketplace.zyxel.com/license/detail/Nebula Control Center select Nebula Control Center and select type "Nebula Professional Pack License 1YR for Nebula Devices" to be able to monitor my access points?
* Do i need a licence for each accesspoint?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @Evert,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!  :)

Yes, the access point will still work, just would like to remind that if some PRO pack features like DPPSK/voucher was bound in the SSID, the SSID will not broadcast after the license expires.
    Note: You'll need to disable the feature to have the SSID broadcast again.

* It's not very clear to me how to get a new license, should i go to: https://marketplace.zyxel.com/license/detail/Nebula Control Center select Nebula Control Center and select type "Nebula Professional Pack License 1YR for Nebula Devices" to be able to monitor my access points?
    The purchase part is correct. After purchasing a license, the system will send an email to your email address including the license key and the SOP on how to register/assign the license.
    For the monitoring part, you can still monitor the access points, but some features like the "Wireless Health" need a PRO pack license.

Yes, all devices registered in the organization should have a PRO pack license to keep or upgrade to a PRO pack.

Jonas,

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @Evert,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!  :)

Yes, the access point will still work, just would like to remind that if some PRO pack features like DPPSK/voucher was bound in the SSID, the SSID will not broadcast after the license expires.
    Note: You'll need to disable the feature to have the SSID broadcast again.

* It's not very clear to me how to get a new license, should i go to: https://marketplace.zyxel.com/license/detail/Nebula Control Center select Nebula Control Center and select type "Nebula Professional Pack License 1YR for Nebula Devices" to be able to monitor my access points?
    The purchase part is correct. After purchasing a license, the system will send an email to your email address including the license key and the SOP on how to register/assign the license.
    For the monitoring part, you can still monitor the access points, but some features like the "Wireless Health" need a PRO pack license.

Yes, all devices registered in the organization should have a PRO pack license to keep or upgrade to a PRO pack.

Jonas,

Service & License Help Center