Remove a device from myzyxel

sc24
sc24 Posts: 4
Friend Collector
edited August 2022 in Service & License
I want to remove a device from myZyxel. Why is it, that I cannot do it, without your interference?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @sc24
    We've received the device information from you and this device was unregistered. Please have check.

All Replies

• sc24
    Friend Collector
    Sorry, I meant no offense, I am just interested ... and I need support by removing one of our devices. Thanks in advance
  • Zyxel_Vic
    Hi @sc24
    Once the devices are registered, the licensed services will start to count down in parallel. If the owner removed the device by himself, he will no longer be able to monitor on those licenses remaining days on the device which may lead to license wasting. 
  • sc24
    Friend Collector
    Hi @Zyxel_Vic, Thanks for your reply.
    My actual issue: I want to remove a device whose license period has already expired from our myZyxel. Please tell me the way to do so.
    On a side note: Please let your customers waste as many license days as they want. :)
  • Zyxel_Vic
    Hi @sc24
    Please share the device S/N and MAC address with us in private message, we can help.
  • Zyxel_Vic
    Answer ✓
    Hi @sc24
    We've received the device information from you and this device was unregistered. Please have check.
  • sc24
    Friend Collector
    Hi Zyxel_Vic
    Thanks for you Support, Device is out of our myZyxel

Service & License Help Center