NSA325 v2 - admin can't access folder

Hi!
I have access problems to my NAS. (windows, Folders) I made no changes before, but when I wanted to log in with admin & password, I receive a notice, that I have no right to use this network resource. Multiple connections ... are not allowed.
Is it caused by a Windows Update or what?
The only quick solution I could find if I change the share settings to Public via the Web-surface. That way I could access the folders, but If I change it back or add another user I receive the same error.

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Might be a dangling session. Did you already try to reboot the PC?
  • Yes, of course I tried the base things -  reboot laptop, reboot NAS, changed password. I just guess the last Windows update caused it, as next I will remove that and see what happens.
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    I suppose you know that Windows 10 dropped support for SMB1. If you are using W10 with that '325, you have re-enabled it. Maybe now the authentication protocol is dropped too, so you can only access a share without login?
    Some time ago I wrote a package to install a newer samba, supporting SMB2. Here is a thread which discusses it.

• Thanks. I checked, SMB1 is enabled.
    Yes, that is correct. only public folders are visible, the ones with login are not. the same message: https://prnt.sc/21aa6m1

Consumer Product Help Center