port: p2led has undefined status:orange

mMontana
mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
This is the welcome message after a login on a USG20-VPN upgraded to 5.10 (ABAQ.0).
Message appears any time i go to the DashBoard section, General Tab.
No Port led is lit on Virtual Device.

P2 is WAN1 interface, copper kind, Autonegotiate, 1000MPS Full. sfp, lan2, dmz are disabled and the setup is not going to change. P2 (Wan1) and P3 (Lan1) are the only connected cables, out of power.  

This device entered service with a converted configuration from USG20 with latest 3.30 firmware (no WK48).

Game on, dudes

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @mMontana,
    Thanks for sharing this information to community user. it helps a lot. =)
  • mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    Worth sharing the issue. Worth sharing the solutions. I don't think that can help that much (Zyxel documentation repeat in every upgrade procedure to refresh browser cache) but if someone look for the error... might find this solution.
  • Loek
    Loek Posts: 10  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2021
    After moving to another state, I now have the same error.  Tried on different browsers, clearing cache etc.  The physical panel shows orange LEDs for P2 (WAN) and P2, P3 (LAN).   Any other suggestions to fix this?  The virtual panel shows only green for Pwr and Sys.
  • Loek
    edited December 2021
    Since clearing cache did not work, I reinstalled Firefox browser and the p2led error went away.  I am wondering though why the LAN leds are orange now instead of green as they were before the move.  I could not find anything in the documentation.
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @Loek,
    It's about link speed. Physical LED green means 10/100, orange means giga network.
  • Loek
    Well, that's a good thing!  Faster is always better.

Security Highlight