NWA210AX Firmware Available and won't update

jpblanch75
jpblanch75 Posts: 98  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited November 2023 in Nebula
Every time I try to update I lose the AP for 10 minutes and it doesn't update.  Log says it downloaded and updated the firmware but Nebula shows Old firmware and that there is an update available.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 218  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Dear Customer,

Sorry for causing your inconvenience, please help us  to enable the Zyxel support under [Help (bottom-left of the dashboard) > Support Request > Invite Zyxel Support as Administrator > Save], and provide us the name of your Org/Site, so that we can further check your Nebula site settings.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    edited March 2022
    Dear Customer,

Sorry for causing your inconvenience, please help us  to enable the Zyxel support under [Help (bottom-left of the dashboard) > Support Request > Invite Zyxel Support as Administrator > Save], and provide us the name of your Org/Site, so that we can further check your Nebula site settings.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    Blanchette Home

It has nothing to do with settings..... Cloud Firmware just not working.
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Dear Customer, 

It seems to be a display issue on the Nebula, both of your APs have been upgraded to the latest firmware [V6.30(ABTD.1)] successfully. So don't worry about your device is out-of-dated.

We'll fix this case ASAP, and update the progress here.

Sorry again for causing your inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    edited March 2022
    Dear Customer, 

It seems to be a display issue on the Nebula, both of your APs have been upgraded to the latest firmware [V6.30(ABTD.1)] successfully. So don't worry about your device is out-of-dated.

We'll fix this case ASAP, and update the progress here.

Sorry again for causing your inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    ABTD.2 is the latest firmware....

I would like to recommend something then....
    Please show what the current firmware is when I log into the AP locally when using Nebula.

Please allow a manual update locally when using Nebula.

Thank you
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Dear customer,

Sorry for causing your inconvenience, we just released the latest patch firmware today.
    Through accessing your site, I've confirmed the issue. We're investigating in the case, and will update to you for any progress ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    Dear customer,

Sorry for causing your inconvenience, we just released the latest patch firmware today.
    Through accessing your site, I've confirmed the issue. We're investigating in the case, and will update to you for any progress ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    Any updates to this?

I just tried it again and it is still happening.
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Hi Sir,

We're analyzing your case, and just the moment you remove one of the AP from the site...
    Cloud you please add the AP back to the site, and let us keep checking the settings/device behavior?

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    Hi Sir,

We're analyzing your case, and just the moment you remove one of the AP from the site...
    Cloud you please add the AP back to the site, and let us keep checking the settings/device behavior?

Best Regards,
    Richard
    I am trying t0 perform a reset and it not doing that properly either.  MyZyxel shows errors as well.  I also want to remove that trial license on my APs and there is no easy way to get that done.
  • Zyxel_Richard
    edited March 2022
    Hi Sir,

1. About the firmware upgrade problem, please make the other AP online and keep the environment for us to diagnostic the issue.
    2. Since the AP is managed by Nebula, so please track the device information through the NCC. (The device negotiate with NCC instead of MyZyxel)
    3. Currently there's no way to remove the CNP trial license after it's activated. You can disable the security services, and the license will auto expire itself, and you won't be charged afterwards.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    Hi Sir,

1. About the firmware upgrade problem, please make the other AP online and keep the environment for us to diagnostic the issue.
    2. Since the AP is managed by Nebula, so please track the device information through the NCC. (The device negotiate with NCC instead of MyZyxel)
    3. Currently there's no way to remove the CNP trial license after it's activated. You can disable the security services, and the license will auto expire itself, and you won't be charged afterwards.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    After removing from my Site and organization it will not come back up.

Nebula Tips & Tricks