Uplink speed issue NWA210AX and GS1920-24HP

Options
nsebti
nsebti Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
Hello,

I have 2 NWA210AX connected to my Switch GS1920-24HP in POE.
They have been working fine for a while but recently one of the 2 NWA is showing an alert on the controls center.
The uplink speed is only 100Mps; the other one works perfectly fine.
The only think that recently changed is a recent firmware update (don't know if that is linked).
I have tried to reboot both the AP and the switch and even change the port where the AP is connected but nothing happens.
2 days ago it randomly worked fine and then the alert came back the next day.
What could that be?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 437  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @nsebti

Because the speed is hardware auto-negotiation when AP’s uplink port plug-in, we usually suggest user to swap the switch port / cable with the AP that doesn’t have problem as the simple check method.

According to your description >> change the port where the AP is connected but nothing happens. 2 days ago it randomly worked fine and then the alert came back the next day.

Ensure the cable is tight connected and if the symptom goes alone with the same unit after rule out the switch port and cable issue, please proceed to RMA the AP.

Thank you

Regards,

Bella

• nsebti
    nsebti Posts: 2
    Options
    Sorry, what do you mean by "RMA the AP"?
  • Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 437  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @nsebti

We’d appreciate your result confirmation of above operations, don’t hesitate to share with us and we could check if any further help is available.

For the RMA process, I left a private message to you for getting contact information.

Thank you

Regards,

Bella