Confused about functionality of Nebula after the one month of 'free' access runs out.

Options
Chevelle
Chevelle Posts: 5
Will I have any AP adjustments through the 'Zyxel dashboard' page because as it stands this dashboard page has no way of making adjustments to my NWA210AX? So how would I make adjustments after the one month of 'free' access expires on my Nebula firmware page?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 440  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Chevelle

The organization in the first 30 days TRIAL period has full access to all Nebula Pro Pack features. If you don’t purchase license after period end, the Nebula goes to Base-pack and users can enjoy the free features without license.

Would you describe the problem or share a screenshot that you encountered in firmware page?

Please enable the Zyxel support at Help > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, save the changes for us to check. And provide the Org and Site name, thank you.

Regards,

Bella

All Replies

• Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 440  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Chevelle

The organization in the first 30 days TRIAL period has full access to all Nebula Pro Pack features. If you don’t purchase license after period end, the Nebula goes to Base-pack and users can enjoy the free features without license.

Would you describe the problem or share a screenshot that you encountered in firmware page?

Please enable the Zyxel support at Help > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, save the changes for us to check. And provide the Org and Site name, thank you.

Regards,

Bella

Nebula Tips & Tricks