Zyxel LTE5366-M608 sudden connection issues

Options
NikitaGrishin
NikitaGrishin Posts: 2
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Hello!

I've faced with some connection issues. I'll try to describe situation more detailed.
Device has the latest firmware installed (V1.00(ABKA.0)C0) and configured with external antenna connected through coaxial cable. Device has strong signal and always reach speed peeks in online tests. In general, device works perfectly, it can work weekly without any issue. But sometimes, I bump into several disconnections per day, which really annoys me. I didn't find out any dependencies or relationships on any event or setting changed in configuration. I've tried two different operators in my local area with the same result. All these disconnections from the signal finish by automatic reboot that takes up to ten minutes in common without access to the internet. 
I attach my configuration details and log captured during disconnection\reconnection\reboot process.

Could you help me and provide any suggestions about my misconfiguration?
Maybe you have some ideas how to test and find the crux of problem?

Regards,
Nikita

All Replies

• Miaa
    Miaa Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi NikitaGrishin , un-tick the Enable option of "Network Monitoring" to check whether any different or not.
  • NikitaGrishin
    Options
    Miaa said:
    Hi NikitaGrishin , un-tick the Enable option of "Network Monitoring" to check whether any different or not.
    It doesn't help. A week later with this change the same problem still exists.

Consumer Product Help Center