NWA210AX Uplink Wireless

Options
Niro96
Niro96 Posts: 56  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments
edited November 2023 in Nebula
Hello,

I have a USG Flex 100. An NWA210AX is connected to it via LAN. Another is connected wirelessly. If I restart the AP, I have an uplink of 1900 for a long time. Then only 220. I have already changed the position.

greeting Marcus

All Replies

• Zyxel_HsinBo
    Zyxel_HsinBo Posts: 240  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hello, @Niro96

Thanks for consulting Nebula Support!
    According to your description,
    Here is our understanding of your scenario for the topology below:

It seems that the status you mention happens on the repeater AP (connection of wireless).
    If there is something misunderstanding, please do not hesitate to correct us by updating this post!

Since the services of the high data transmit (streaming, watching the video) from clients which connect to repeater AP would not be continuously used all the day.

For example, when midnight, or any period that there is no station connected,
    AP only to service with connecting to Nebula, the uplink is at a low rate in this scenario.
    Thus, the uplink from the repeater AP may not always be the high rates you observed.

If the uplink is still at a low rate even in high data traffic in your scenario,
    Please contact us, we would try to figure out the problem as soon as possible. 

Hope the answer would solve the problem.
    Have a nice day,
    Thank you!

Best Regards,

HsinBo
  • Niro96
    Niro96 Posts: 56  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    Options
    Hello, that's exactly how our structure is. Of course, it can be that the uplink is low because no client is connected. I will watch for some time if the uplink increases as soon as clients are connected to the AP. Greeting Marcus
  • Zyxel_HsinBo
    Zyxel_HsinBo Posts: 240  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi, @Niro96

We have received your message!
    We're looking forward to the news from you,
    Have a nice day, Thank you!

Best Regards,

HsinBo

Nebula Tips & Tricks