Options
2»

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jay
    Zyxel_Jay Posts: 163  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @businessuer

For an advanced analyze your problem, can you share your uplink port speed?
    Could you kindly help us to turn on the Zyxel Support Access by following the steps below
    so that we could check the device from your site?

1. Tap the ' Help ' button from the left-down corner of the left sidebar in Nebula

2. Scroll down the page and tap the ' Support request 'option 

3. Turn on the ' Zyxel Support Access ' option

4. Don't forget to tap the ' save ' button to save the modification

After you have done the setting, please contact us by updating this post,
    We could check your site as soon as possible!
    Have a nice day, Thank you!

Sincerely
    Zyxel_Jay
  • zxclord123
    Options
    If you are looking for assignment help in Melbourne, you've come to the right place. You'll find an expert who will work on your assignment, utilizing the materials you send. They'll then write the project for you, following all guidelines set by the Melbourne University. And to top it off, they'll even edit it for you to ensure that it meets all of your expectations. The only downside to assignment help in Melbourne? You'll need to pay a lot of money to have your assignment done right, so you should be prepared to shell out more than a few dollars.
  • dkyeager
    dkyeager Posts: 69  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    This thread starts like the definition of miscommunication.

100Mbps over Wi-Fi generally strikes me as slow.  Given almost no information, it could be the specific individual device, distance, or the environment, but misconfiguration is much more likely.

Lack of reply to May 30th post is noted along with no reply to uplink speed question.

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,300  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Yes I understand but I have to quote an "acceptable speed" for the client and explain why. 
    Can the client produce a documet that will deliver "acceptable environment for wireless data transfer"?
    I mean... a full building faraday cage. No interference coming from external device.
  • businessuer
    businessuer Posts: 134  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    dkyeager said:
    This thread starts like the definition of miscommunication.

100Mbps over Wi-Fi generally strikes me as slow.  Given almost no information, it could be the specific individual device, distance, or the environment, but misconfiguration is much more likely.

Lack of reply to May 30th post is noted along with no reply to uplink speed question.

Uplink is 1GBPS which is achieveable via LAN connection.
    Max Wifi speed seems to be around 120Mbps.
    Custmer eventually did drop case since wifi was stable.