Where can I download firmware for GS1920-48 (v1)

p4_greg
p4_greg Posts: 10  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
edited August 2022 in Switch
I am unable to locate firmware for GS1920-48 (v1).
I was able to locate and download it from Zyxel website last month but today when I search it is only showing firmware for v2 switches. (https://www.zyxel.com/us/en/support/download_landing.shtml)
Where can I download the latest firmware for GS1920-48?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @p4_greg,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

Nice vision! We actually cleared some End of Life products from our Download Library since we are no longer sustain EOL products.
    I will send you the latest firmware version V4.50(AANZ.3)C0 of GS1920-48v1 via private message.  :)
    Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @p4_greg,

Nice vision! We actually cleared some End of Life products from our Download Library since we are no longer sustain EOL products.
    I will send you the latest firmware version V4.50(AANZ.3)C0 of GS1920-48v1 via private message.  :)
    Adam
  • Hello I need an earlier firmware too, I upgraded some switches to V4.50(AAOA.3) for a GS1920-48HP (v1) last month and now ZON is unable to communicate with them. The other switches on firmware V4.50(AAOA.2) work just fine with ZON still, can you let me have a link for V4.50(AAOA.2) please?

Martin
  • Zyxel_Adam
    edited December 2021
    Hi @Lorica,

I've provided you the firmware file in private message, please check your mail inbox.

If there is anyone in Community want to the latest firmware V4.50 of GS1920-48v1 or GS1920-48HPv1, please kindly download the file on our EOL list.
    Adam
  • Dobrý den, potřebuji nejnovější firmware na GS1920-48 (V1). Chcete mi ho poslat?
  • Zyxel_Adam
    Hi @MichalSK,

I share V4.50 patch 2 of GS1920-48v1 and GS1920-48HPv1 under this message, also for users who would like to upgrade switch firmware to latest version.

Please download latest firmware version in our EOL list.
    Adam
  • Hi @Zyxel_Adam  could you help me? I have the same problem that you solved on another request. I have this switch 1920-24HP with firmware 4.10. I want to upgrade it to the 4.70 but I can't do it directly as I have to upgrade it step by step with the older firmwares. I can't find them anywhere. Could you help me please? Thank you very much!!!
  • Zyxel_Adam
    edited April 2022
    Hi @rickyibiza,

I've replied your PM last week, please check on it, thanks.
    Adam
  • ITG
    ITG Posts: 1
    Hi someone have the firmware for the Switch GS1920-48HP V1 please i can´t find it
  • Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 375  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @ITG,

Please download the attached firmware V4.50 patch 2 and the latest firmware from our EOL list.