"Wrong password" on NWA50AX after FW upgrade

Kosl
Kosl Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Nebula
After my tree NWA50AX upgraded FW to V6.25(ABYW.10) tonight, almost all wifi equipment cant reach internet. 
When i trying to connect wifi (2,4 and 5GHZ) from phones (IOS and Android) and laptop´s (Windows) im getting the message "wrong password".
I have search, readed and test from community - but i still dont have fix the problem.
I need tips to get a solution.
Kjell Ove

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi Kosl,

We have just updated linking issue, so we would like to support you upgrade the date code firmware. If your AP is in Standalone mode or managed by Controller, I’ll provide the date code to you. In the case your AP is on Nebula, please send me the organization name and site name.

If there is something need to discuss in private, please follow this guile to send me message in private.

Judy

• Zyxel_Judy

Hi Kosl,

I got your message and did up the date code for 3 NWA50AX in your site.

Please observe this issue and drop me a message/ post if I can do anything else for you.

This linking issue update will be included in next official releases.

Judy

• Zeus
    Zeus Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Friend Collector
    @Zyxel_Judy when will the next official release be? I am having the same exact issue currently. I am in the process of returning the devices due to the bug but I can still cancel the return. Using nebula is not an option because the system is air gapped. 
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Zeus said:
    @Zyxel_Judy when will the next official release be? I am having the same exact issue currently. I am in the process of returning the devices due to the bug but I can still cancel the return. Using nebula is not an option because the system is air gapped. 

Hi Zeus,

As the above discussion, we can provide you the date code firmware first. Please tell me your Organization name and Site name here or in private.

We are scheduling the next official release date, then tell you as soon as we have decision.

To be honest I haven’t gotten your idea about “the system is air gapped”. Would you like to tell me more about that?

Judy

• Zeus
    Zeus Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Friend Collector
    edited August 2022
    Zeus said:

Hi Zeus,

As the above discussion, we can provide you the date code firmware first. Please tell me your Organization name and Site name here or in private.

We are scheduling the next official release date, then tell you as soon as we have decision.

To be honest I haven’t gotten your idea about “the system is air gapped”. Would you like to tell me more about that?

Air gapping is a security concept in which you physically disconnect a system or network from the internet. The system works autonomously with its own DNS and NTP servers and so on. Because the access point attached to this air gapped system cant reach the internet, it wont be able to contact nebula and runs in standalone mode.  Therefore I need to manually upload the firmware update. 
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Hi Zeus,

Thank for your explanation.
    Please check the message to get the link to download the date code firmware, then tell us if there is something we can support. 

Judy

• I have the same issue after upgrading to version 6.29(ABYW.4)C0. Is there anything I can do?

Nebula Tips & Tricks