This organization is using the Base Pack version of Nebula

I see this text when i'm login on Nebula portal, the problem occur when a new device has inserted in portal but is currently out of network, so the license is not yet started (expired 1 month trial, 1 year license not started), but this situation locks all my devices on Nebula, i think that is absurd that a device with problem on connection locks all other ones!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,591  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @aalfano_sirm,

Welcome to Zyxel community!

May I know what you mean about "this situation locks all my devices on Nebula"?
    Do you mean the license cannot activate that lock on all your devices?

I would like to mention to you that Nebula Control Center requires each device in your organization to have at least one Pro/Plus license and then upgrade to Pro/Plus Pack organization. 
    So if there has one device in your organization that lacks Pro/Plus license, your organization will become a base pack organization and the licenses won't start counting.

If you want to activate your license or upgrade to Pro/Plus pack organization, you can purchase one more license and assign it to that device.

Zyxel Melen

• we have pro pack active an all devices registered, unfortunately one of them show as no active because is offline from when first entered in nebula, this seems that cause license downgrade for all others can you check ?
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Hi @aalfano_sirm,

Sorry for the late reply.
    Could you enable Zyxel support access and tell me your organization name for me to check?
    Please go to Help > Support Request > Zyxel support access to enable.

Zyxel Melen

• sorry for delay, "invite zyxel" activate right now, organization name "Sirm Italia", thanks!
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Hi @aalfano_sirm,

The reason your organization is base pack org is that the USG FLEX 200 in site "Argo - Gaia Blu" lack of Nebula Pro pack license.
    You may go to License & Inventory > Overview to purchase.

Hope it helps.

Zyxel Melen

• aalfano_sirm
    aalfano_sirm Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited September 2022
    sorry but is not clear to me, my company bought 2 USG FLEX 200 with 1 year license for each one, why one of them have the one year license active on 2022-07-07 (Argo - Eco One) and the other one activated on 2022-07-29 (Argo - Gaia Blu) does not have ?
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Hi @aalfano_sirm,

It is because the USG FLEX in Argo - Gaia Blu does not have a 1-year license.
    The part number of it is 
    USGFLEX200-EU0101F which only has a 1-month trial.
    If you are sure what you purchased is the USG FLEX with a 
    1-year license, please contact your reseller to solve this problem.

Zyxel Melen

• aalfano_sirm
    aalfano_sirm Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited September 2022
    we contact our reseller to obtain a UTM Security Pack License that i've applied on device, but i notice that professional pack license continue to be expired for all our devices, i think that this is totally absurd because there are devices on that i need to use professional pack features and devices on that i don't need to use professional pack features, all our customers can have different requirements
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Hi @aalfano_sirm,

Because the Nebula Pro organization needs all devices of your organization to have assigned at least one Pro license, I suggest you could separate the sites to different organizations to provide suitable service for your customers.
    In order to move the current sites to a new organization, you could use the MSP Cross-Org site clone with device movement to finish your work.
    Also, we can provide 1 month MSP trial for you to do this process and test the other MSP functions. Please PM me if you need it.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks