Nebula widget "AP Traffic" usage

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 93  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
Good evening everybody,
I see this widget availabe in the overview section of each organization named "AP Traffic" inside Nebula CC but also if I'm using some APs in that site I see this widget always blank.
What is its reason to exists?
Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 428  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @GiuseppeR

The AP Traffic widget in Side-wide Dashboard shows the usage statistic of the top ten applications used that provided by Connect & Protect (CNP) service.

You can refer to the article for detail information of CNP features and license if you’re interested in the features.

https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/12468

If you’re not using the features of CNP the field will be blank, and you can unselect the item by clicking Customize > Widget on the top right of dashboard.

Thank you

Regards,

Bella

All Replies

• Zyxel_Bella
    Answer ✓

Hi @GiuseppeR

The AP Traffic widget in Side-wide Dashboard shows the usage statistic of the top ten applications used that provided by Connect & Protect (CNP) service.

You can refer to the article for detail information of CNP features and license if you’re interested in the features.

https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/12468

If you’re not using the features of CNP the field will be blank, and you can unselect the item by clicking Customize > Widget on the top right of dashboard.

Thank you

Regards,

Bella

• GiuseppeR
    GiuseppeR Posts: 93  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Thanks @Zyxel_Bella
    I see that CNP and CNP+ are available only for some selected models.
    No one is wifi 6E.
    Is there a way to have this function working also on other AP models (also on some basic Nebula AP like NWA50AX)?
    Is it hardware specific?

I see also that there is a IP reputation filter included in the CNP base license: is it the same included in the UTM yearly license?

Thanks in advance.

• Zyxel_Bella

Hi @GiuseppeR

Because CNP provides advanced functions that are for enterprise models such as WAX630S, thus, SB model doesn’t support it, most of newer enterprise AP supports as the article mentioned.

We are not yet have plan to implement CNP service on 6E APs, we’ll publish release if any news in the future.

Yes, the IP reputation filter concept is the same with security product but CNP will be suitable for wireless environment statistical analysis.

Thank you

Regards,

Bella

Nebula Tips & Tricks