Wifi Phone Troubles

Options
I have several Zyxel NWA110AX wifi access points.  All the phones are VOIP.  The ethernet cabled phones work fine.  The Grandstream WP810 Cordless WiFi IP Phones on the other hand work for one call (and the call does not drop out even wandering around the site) but if it is not answered then the WP810 does not ring again unless I take the battery out and switch it on again.  What wifi setting have I got wrong?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 926  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi there,

Firstly, you can check the SIP server and upgrade the firmware of WP810 if the latest firmware is available. And then, check whether the WP810 ring after there is unanswered calls.

If this issue still happens, please collect the packet for caller and receiver and then we can check to find this issue.

Please enable customer’s Zyxel support at Help > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, save the changes for us to check.

In case there is any issue need to discuss in private, please click to my account and then send a message to me.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Rix
    Rix Posts: 21  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments SurveyFeedback-2022-Nov Friend Collector
    Options
    Sounds like signaling issue maybe port like 5060 needs to be set as trigger.  Also double check phone vendor firewall rules and apply to ap's, test exclude wifi phone ip's from security service.

Nebula Tips & Tricks