NWA50AX firmware V6.29(ABYW.0)

2»

All Replies

• apar74
    apar74 Posts: 1
    First Comment
    I am having the same issue, can you please guide how to downgrade to the stable version?
  • Zyxel_HsinBo
    Zyxel_HsinBo Posts: 220  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @iambenmitchell,

Because the latest version V6.29P0 is temporarily removed due to it has been verified it may cause repeated reboot in worst case scenario,
    The Nebula Firmware available status will display Upgrade available if device running non V6.29P0 firmware and can’t be upgraded. 

We’ve checked your running version is stable, you can keep use without worries and please ignore if you received upgrade available message.
    Thank you

We found the AP registered under your email is already rolled back to stable version.
    Let us know if there another assistance that we could help with.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Hi @Zyxel_HsinBo

Has the issue been fixed? I like to keep my firmware up to date but because the firmware is still locked I don’t know if a new firmware is out 
  • Zyxel_HsinBo
    Zyxel_HsinBo Posts: 220  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

We are working on new firmware release progress and expect to release this month.

Please help us to keep an eye on the post from the link below, we'll update if anything is in new progress:
    https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/14786

Thank you. 
  • hello, i'm having troubles with 6.29 too, and i'm in nebula. what i have to do to roll back to 6.25? thanks.

Nebula Tips & Tricks