Can't upgrade firmware for NWA90AX

Options
I'm just hooking up a POE router with 2 NWA90AX access points. I'm using Nebula through my Android phone. When I started the app asked if I wanted to update the firmware and I said yes. Now I have everything working, but the app still says that both APs require a firmware update. I've gone to update and selected update now and nothing has happened. I rebooted both APs using the app and then tried selecting update now again and still nothing happened. What am I missing? 

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jay
    Zyxel_Jay Posts: 165  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Angel3600@tsnbroken

Because the latest version V6.29P0 is temporarily removed due to it has been verified it may cause repeated reboot in worst case scenario, the Nebula Firmware available status will display Upgrade available if device running non V6.29P0 firmware and can’t be upgraded. 

We’ve checked your running version is stable, you can keep use without worries and please ignore if you received upgrade available message.

More information: https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/14786

Thank you

Jay

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jay
    Options
    Hi @Angel3600

Please help us check your AP firmware version.
    If you have upgraded to 6.27 p4, it is the lastest firmware version.
    Don't worry about the warning "New firmware available"
    We will fix the display bug as soon as possible.And we will inform you when we fix it.
    If your version is before 6.27 p4, please PM us your org/site name. And activate Zyxel support located at HELP > Support request, so I could have the privilege to check the current  status.

Thanks
    Jay
  • tsnbroken
    Options
    I have the same problem, on 3 NWA50AX, all say update is available.  all on version 6.25, I select them to upgrade to latest and a message comes up that they are on the latest version.  Tried nebula and the mobile app, nothing is allowing them to upgrade. 
  • Zyxel_Jay
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Angel3600@tsnbroken

Because the latest version V6.29P0 is temporarily removed due to it has been verified it may cause repeated reboot in worst case scenario, the Nebula Firmware available status will display Upgrade available if device running non V6.29P0 firmware and can’t be upgraded. 

We’ve checked your running version is stable, you can keep use without worries and please ignore if you received upgrade available message.

More information: https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/14786

Thank you

Jay

• Angel3600
    Options
    Thank you Jay

Nebula Tips & Tricks