Setting up a new user does not work

I would like to set up an additional administrator in NCC.

For this I have created under: Organization-wide => Cloud authentication to create a new user.

Under the entered e-mail address the new user gets a mail with his access data and a link.
Unfortunately, after logging in, this link leads to a page: "Update your account information".
On this page the data can be changed, but there is not a "Continue" button.

How do I continue? 
According to my understanding, the user must first be logged in and confirmed to be able to enter him later as admin.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,590  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @AchtFox,

If you want to add a new administrator for your organization, please go to Organization-wide > Administrators to add.
    The Cloud authentication is to create an account for login the SSID or the Captive portal.

Zyxel Melen

• Hi Melen, Thanks for the quick reply. But I am not getting anywhere with it.
    When I set up the new admin it does not ask for a password. Example screenshot 1
    After clicking on Create admin the user gets an email at the email address Info@achtfox.de. But also here is no password to find. See screenshot 2.

Beim Versuch sich mit info@achtfox.de einzuloggen wird aber ein Passwort verlangt. Siehe Screenshot 3.

What is to do? 
    Thank you for your help. Regards Wolfgang Joschko 

Ouer plant has app. 30 WLAN Accespoints from Unify, 5 Webcams from Unify and 12 Switches. We are now switching from Unify to Zyxel. All switches now from Zyxel.
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,590  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @AchtFox,

Thanks for your feedback.
    Adding an administrator only allows this admin can access your org, it does not equal creating an administrator's account. You will need to create the administrator's account here.
    Hope it helps.

Zyxel Melen

• Hi Melen, it has worked. Thank you for your support.

Nebula Tips & Tricks