zyxel NWA1123ACv3 standalone access fail

Jamal
Jamal Posts: 2
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
After connecting and registering, i accessed the router's page, via the ip that appeared in the nebula app. (192.168.1.20)
The login screen opened, i entered the default user and password, admin/1234, but without success.
I reset the equipment and even so it does not login with the default factory login.

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 522  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamal 

Since you have registered your device to Nebula mobile app, your device local GUI password will follow the setting in Nebula Control Center, you may find out and configure the admin's password by accessing the Nebula CC (nebula.zyxel.com). 

The local GUI login information can be check and configure at: 
    Nebula CC >> Site-wide >> Configure >> General settings >> Device configuration >> Local credentials. 

After you registered your device with Nebula, device will sync with all the setting in cloud when your device gets online with internet. Thus, after you pressing the reset button, although it gets back to default factory settings at the first, once the device is connected with internet, it still will try to connect with NCC and sync all the settings(included the password)

By the way, Nebula CC has provided the function to configure your device, may you share the reason why you would like to log in with local GUI? Are you looking for any information or settings? 

Kay 

Kay

• Zyxel_Kay
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamal  

For the SSID settings, you may get it at Nebula mobile app. At the WiFi category, you may add or reconfigure your SSID. You may get it at Nebula mobile app >> WiFi >> SSID >> Edit, and then the configuration will be changed to your device within 1-2 minutes after you save. 

Besides, for SSID advanced settings, you may turn off the simple mode at Nebula CC >> Access point >> SSID settings and get more settings you need.

The SSID settings that you configured in Nebula, will sync to all the access points in your site. So, you will have the same access information on both. 

Kay 

Kay

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamal 

Since you have registered your device to Nebula mobile app, your device local GUI password will follow the setting in Nebula Control Center, you may find out and configure the admin's password by accessing the Nebula CC (nebula.zyxel.com). 

The local GUI login information can be check and configure at: 
    Nebula CC >> Site-wide >> Configure >> General settings >> Device configuration >> Local credentials. 

After you registered your device with Nebula, device will sync with all the setting in cloud when your device gets online with internet. Thus, after you pressing the reset button, although it gets back to default factory settings at the first, once the device is connected with internet, it still will try to connect with NCC and sync all the settings(included the password)

By the way, Nebula CC has provided the function to configure your device, may you share the reason why you would like to log in with local GUI? Are you looking for any information or settings? 

Kay 

Kay

• Jamal
    Jamal Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2022
    Kay, thanks for the reply.
    I accessed the nebula homepage (Site-wide-Configure-General settings), and found the local user and password information.

You asked if (I'm looking for some information or configuration), in this case, I want to configure the equipment, for the access point and change the name of the SSID and access password.

Just one more question, I have two devices registered in Nebula, can I use the same access information on both?

• Zyxel_Kay
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamal  

For the SSID settings, you may get it at Nebula mobile app. At the WiFi category, you may add or reconfigure your SSID. You may get it at Nebula mobile app >> WiFi >> SSID >> Edit, and then the configuration will be changed to your device within 1-2 minutes after you save. 

Besides, for SSID advanced settings, you may turn off the simple mode at Nebula CC >> Access point >> SSID settings and get more settings you need.

The SSID settings that you configured in Nebula, will sync to all the access points in your site. So, you will have the same access information on both. 

Kay 

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks