NR7101 Interface Flaps

DKNY2000
DKNY2000 Posts: 1
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Dear all
I upgrade my Zyexl NR7101 from 100ABUV6C0 to 100ABUV7C0 after that ANY change i made the ethernet interface flaps and NOT stable I have to do reset for the device and then I decided to downgrade to 100ABUV6C0 I hope from you to FIX the issue with latest firmware 

All Replies

• monstrmprz
    monstrmprz Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector
    Hello DKNY2000, I have the same problem. The ethernet interface is dies randomly after 1-2 days and i can't reach the router from ethernet. I need to power off and power on the poe. The nr7101 is still working, because i can connect the wifi interface and i can restart the router there, only ethernet died. This is an ABUV.7 bug, because on V.6 i never had this issue...
  • SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 266  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    All is fine but sometimes not often i can`t login to interface, it says "wrong username or password".
    I disconnect my NR7101 for a minute from my poe switch and then it is working again.
    I downloaded earlier what i think is a Beta version of 7 and with that firmware it happen very often. 
  • Hersoz
    Hersoz Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited December 2022
    A commitment of appreciation is all together for the information. Keep on sharing such illuminating presents and progress forward suggest such posts. DGME Paystub Login
  • monstrmprz
    I went back to ABUV.6 today because the ethernet interface died this morning as well :'( 1-3days working and i need restart because the ethernet is unreachable, i can connect only with the built-in wifi and restart the nr7101 from there. This ABUV.7 is unusable...
  • monstrmprz
    edited January 2023
    And 1 week after I flashed back the ABUV.6  :)

No connection lost, no ethernet interface die, no need to restart the router. ABUV.7 is bad, waiting for ABUV.8
  • BrandSafway
    BrandSafway Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    i agree. i had to downgrade to V1.00(ABUV.6)C0. it seems to be the most stable version currently available for the NR7101. no restart/reboots required for multiple weeks.

Consumer Product Help Center