Give DHCP client a static reservation in NCC?

Options
vining
vining Posts: 26  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments
edited January 2023 in Nebula
Using a USG Flex 200 in NCC and I'd like and easy way of giving certain clients a static reservation.  In most routers you can just click a check box on a client that's already received their dhcp IP and I can just click a box to make it static and also change the ip to my preferred IP for that client, then clear the arp entry, the dhcp table entry and then reboot the device and it gets the reserved IP I want but so far all I've found is I gotta enter this manually in the interface tab.

Where is the arp table in NCC?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,634  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @vining,

You need to manually configure the static DHCP table currently.

And you could find the DHCP leases table in Firewall > Monitor > Firewall via the Live tools.

You can export it as a csv file for configuring the static DHCP table.
    Hope it helps.

Zyxel Melen

• vining
    vining Posts: 26  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    Options
    yep, I knew this but was hoping for a more simple solution.  It's not so bad doing this manually on a PC but it suck working on a tablet and now a days I hate bringing in a laptop to the job.
  • Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 480  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @vining,

Thanks for your feedback. We would like to transfer your idea of giving DHCP clients a static reservation into Nebula ideas section. Please check it here >> https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/15695/ip-static-reservation-on-dhcp-client/p1?new=1 

Best Regards, 

Nami 

Zyxel Nami

Nebula Tips & Tricks