Nas326 password reset

MasN
MasN Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited June 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
I have lost my login informations. I tried to login via LAN to my Nas but it only says that username or pasword is incorrect. How can I reset password. I found some guide which told to press reset button 3 second. Would this work and can i be sure that my photos are still in safe? Please help.

#NAS_June

All Replies

• Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    You can press and hold the reset button till you hear one beep, then release the button.
    The admin's password will be reset back to "1234", and you can use admin/1234 to login web manage page.
    The program for password reset and full reset would not effect HDD's data, just config file restore back to default setting.

Following is the reset behavior from NAS326's user manual.

• ibo
    ibo Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    hi !
    i forgot my pass and i tried the reset button to reset the password, but surprisingly doesnot workig
    ...?
    any ideas?

• Batou
    Batou Posts: 101  Ally Member
    edited September 2019
    It should be worked after you press and hold the "HW reset button" till you hear one beep, then release the button. The admin's password will be reset back to "1234", and you can use admin/1234 to login web manage page.

Please make sure that you press HW reset button and hear one beep, then release.
    Otherwise, you may need to reset the system to default.

• kevin007
    kevin007 Posts: 1
    First Comment

I forgot my password.so i reset with reset button after one beep i release it.But no beep and can't connect with default ip.How should i do.

• okimarukas
    okimarukas Posts: 87  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Not just pressing the button and release it, it required to press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds to hear one beep sound.

Consumer Product Help Center