My del1312-t10b power and Ethernet lights are blinking and my dsl light is on

HASJI
HASJI Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment
edited March 2023 in Smart Home Product

Hi

I have zyxel del1312-t10b for while and its working fine but after i turn it on today power and Ethernet lights blinking and dsl light is on when its no connection and i unplug the dsl cable and its still on

I tried to reset it but its not working and my pc even cant connect to router with router cable to see setting

Please help

All Replies

• TrondBKSuleimanCo
    TrondBKSuleimanCo Posts: 19  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

You could theoretically be in a situation where parts of the system board is defective and can not be reset.

Even so, you should try to reset the device even more diligently by applying the "30-30-30 Hard Reset" procedure:

• HASJI
    HASJI Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Thanks for your help

I try 30-30-30 hard Reset but now the power light turn red and still dsl light is green without any wire connection to the device

And its like hour the device is on and nothing changes

• TrondBKSuleimanCo
    TrondBKSuleimanCo Posts: 19  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Sorry to hear that. To me, it looks like your device is bricked and cannot be reset. Unless your device is under warranty, you may need to replace it with a newer and working device. I am 90% sure that there is no coming back from the scenario you described.

( I could be wrong, but it looks like your device is in deep water.)

• dopidi
    dopidi Posts: 1
    First Comment

Great! The light of the lamp is suitable for Christmas decoration.

A few handy shortcuts when you want to how to screenshot on windows, or an app for you to capture and edit images.

Consumer Product Help Center