Cannot move the widget "Site network status at a glance"

Options
GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 104  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector

Hello,

finding a new widget named as in the object is interesting but if I try to add it to an existing Company the Zyxel Nebula dashboard places it at bottom line.

I tried to move it to another position but it seems stuck down there.

Is there any help?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR,

You can click the reset button and the "Site network status at a glance" will be placed at the top line.

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

thanks a lot.

Just speaking about widgets… Is there a widget that could display only "wired devices" linked to the network like you can see in the widget "Wireless Clients"?

Is there a way to show multiple widgets regarding WANs for a specific site?

Having on sight WAN1 and WAN2 at the same time could be useful to understand how much bandwith is used just in time.

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Melen

this is not a solution because resetting the widgets force the dashboard to place "Site network status at a glance" on the top, but destroy any other order/customization made to other widgets.

It seems to me that this is a bug.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR,

The widget "Site network status at a glance" can be moved to other places/spaces. But the new place/space must not have more than one widget, otherwise, you cannot move the widget"Site network status at a glance" to the new place.
    I will help to create an idea post "Move the widget "Site network status at a glance" without restriction" for your request.

In addition, I will PM you a video of how I moved the widget. Please check your message box.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks